We use Purple Mash to deliver our Computing curriculum and also to set homework. Below is information about the Computing work we are currently doing in class.
Computing: Unit 1 – Online Safety and Exploring Purple Mash
- To log in safely
- To start to understands the idea of ‘ownership’ of their creative work.
- To learn how to find saved work in the Online Work Area and find teacher comments.
- To learn how to search Purple Mash to find resources
- To become familiar with the types of resources available in the Topics section.
- To become familiar with the icons used on the resources in the Topics section.
- To start to add pictures and text to work.
- To explore the Tools section of Purple Mash and to learn about the common icons used in Purple Mash for Save, Print, Open, New.
- To understand the importance of logging out when they have finished